Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Thr Action Research of Children's performance in Reading and Writing Through Portfolio of Work Sampling System
Work System sampling;portfolio;Project Approach Project Approach
|Issue Date: ||2011-05-23 16:35:12 (UTC+8)|
The study was aimed at understanding the development of reading and writing and its progress for kindergarteners in medium level. The qualitative method was applied in the research; by constant reviewing, teaching problem in class can be solved. Portfolio of the Work Sampling System showed children behavior of reading and writing and its graduate development in classes; it had revealed their understanding and explained the questions from parents.
Five chapters were discussed in the study; based on the Project Approach, children’s work was systematically documented using the portfolio of Work Sampling System. The supplementary methods of observation, interviews and literature reviews had made the research process more complete. The analyzed conclusion was described as follows:
1. Through portfolio of Work Sampling System, their growth and development could be seen in a thematic course.
2. When carried out Project Approach, a child’s understanding of reading and writing had malleability and completeness.
3. Children’s accomplishment in reading and writing was related to the accumulation of time.
4. Yet the implementing process was complicated, but their growth and development could be affirmed.
5. Reading and writing had to be conducted from the meaningful activities; a better learning effect could then be achieved and the long memory could be well developed and applied.
6. Before implementing portfolio from Work Sampling System, teachers had to be trained in order to know the process completely. Only by continual discussion and modifying in each step, the process could be carried out properly.
According to the result, concrete proposals could be taken as references for teacher, parents and further researches.
|Appears in Collections:||[兒童與家庭服務系(所)] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in STUAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.