Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Parental opinions to offering after-school child-care services at night at the basic class of public elementary school in Taichung city
after school child care
|Issue Date: ||2011-05-23 16:34:58 (UTC+8)|
|Abstract: ||本研究希擬調查目前台中市兒童參與課後托育的現況，探討不同背景家長對夜間服務照顧看法與需求。研究目的為：一、瞭解目前與未來國小低年級學童家長讓兒童參與夜間照顧服務時間與負擔費用之情形。二、探討不同家庭背景因素的國小低年級學童家長對夜間照顧服務之需求情形。三、釐清不同社經地位國小低年級學童家長對夜間照顧服務之需求情形。四、探討台中市國小低年級學童家長對夜間照顧服務形式之期望。本研究問卷對象為台中市國小一、二年級學童家長，抽樣方式依各區人數規模佔母群體之比例採分層抽樣法，於2007年10月1日進行問卷普查及發出440份問卷，並於2007年11月30日截止回收，結果回收369份，剔除填答不實52份，有效問卷為317份，有效回收率72 %。其研究結果發現：
This research aimed to explore the current situation of after-school care at the basic class of public elementary school in Taichung city, and proposed to study the comments at night care from parents who come from the different background. The purposes of the study were as follows :(a) to understanding the situation that the parent is willing to allow basic elementary students to take part in night care at present and in the future. (b) to investigate the need at night care from parents who come from the different background and the different social status. (c) To investigate the expectancy at night care from parents. This research adopted questionnaire survey method, stratified sampling and the sampling frame based on the parents from the basic class of public elementary school. This research mailed 440 questionnaires, the 317 valid questionnaires were returned. The results found:
(1) That the parent was willing to allow elementary students to take part in night care was increasing. But they wouldn’t want to spend more expense.
(2) The age of primary caregivers range from 20 to 29. For the night care, they pay more attention on traffic & special shuttle service, teacher & teaching, environment & equipment.
(3) The educational level of primary caregivers had not significantly positive influence on the need at night care.
(4) Extending care time was confirmed to be necessary for parents who are engaged in service industry.
(5) The parents expected that the night care style will be operated by private and could get some allowance from government.
|Appears in Collections:||[兒童與家庭服務系(所)] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in STUAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.