本研究將參考文獻回顧的資料，並擬以計畫行為理論(The Theory of Planned Behavior)為基本結構，另外整合影響飼主對寵物殯葬行為意向的相關變數 -- 態度（Attutide）、主觀規範（Subjective Norm），認知行為控制（Perceived Behavioral Control）以及相關研究，提出『飼主對寵物殯葬行為意願模式』，探討及分析其中影響飼主對逝世寵物進行寵物殯葬意願的關鍵因素。
With the changing of times and social transformation, the population of low fertility, aging group and unmarried group have been continue increasing, the role of animals is slowly been changed from part of exchange which in barter to the faithful accompany pet as today. Not only that, the pet is become more compatible for this pressure life, they providing the entertaining and entrusted in spiritual level for people, also reducing the pressure of living life changes and mitigate the negative impact, therefore the relationship which as close as beloved is established from that. Some of European and American countries even study in the field of treatment application with the pet’s reflection , the results show that pets can help and provide the happiness to patients, turn on with progressive improvement during their recovery period and reducing their anxiety from their illness. Meaning that, pets use to accompany owner during their loneliness times, also release the worries and elevated to the realm of pleasure for us. However, when the pet go through the cycle of life due to illness or death and left the owners for losing such an intimate life partner, will there be what kind of impact and responses to him, how will the owner consider of pet funeral service and what are the factors to determine the pet funeral be conducted? This is the main focus of my study for this subject.
The study will review those information references, and using Theory of Planned Behavior (TPB) as the basic structure of my study, integrate on pet owner’s behavioral intention thru some relevant variables - Attitude (AT), Subjective Norms (SN), Perceived Behavior Control (PBC) and other related factors, to present 『pet funeral behavioral intentions model』, explore and analyze the key factors which to affect pet owner on the death of pets.
In this study, we went thru all related investigate & survey which intended to pet owners and conclude the finding as below:
1. Pet owners on pet behavior funeral possessed positive significant of subjective norm and perceived behavioral control, that subjective norm is most of which are more significant.
2. Subjective Norms, are impacted by both main groups and sub-groups, and which the main group is the most of significant.
3. Perceived Behavior Control, is factored by facilitating, which the only positive impact of the situation.
4. In the Attitude parameters, the decision of pet funeral will affected by the variances of breed period, education level, breed reasons, family background and relationships between pet and owner himself.
5. In the Subjective Norms parameters, the decision will affected by the variables of breed periods, relationships and accompanied times spent.
6. In the Perceived Behavior Control parameters, the decision mainly due to variance of breed periods, accompanied time and religious, the behavior of the pet funeral will have a different perception.