Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
The Study on the Type and Connotation of Sexuality languages
Sexuality languages;Sexuality language types;Sexuality language meaning
|Issue Date: ||2012-03-22 14:45:08 (UTC+8)|
This research is aimed to discuss different types of Sexuality language and their meaning underneath. In every life, even though you do not speak Sexuality language, you might hear other people speak. The researches which relate to Sexuality language are few, so this research is especially discussing the following issues: 1. To understand different types of Sexuality language and their meaning; 2. The frequency of speaking Sexuality language of Taiwanese people with different social status; 3. To analyze the relationship between different types of Sexuality language and their meaning; 4. To give recommendations or direction for the future researchers according to the result.
This research targets on people who work in night markets and uses purposive sampling to pick up the survey candidates, then collect their opinions about Sexuality language through questionnaire. Here are the main findings:
(1) According to the analysis of Sexuality language speaking in south Taiwan, different Sexuality language types do have different meaning underneath.
(2) Social status is a key factor to affect the result:
1. The frequency of speaking Sexuality language of male is significantly higher than female.
2. People in age group 16 -18 have the highest frequency of speaking Sexuality language.
3. People with junior or college educational level think Sexuality language also means sexual innuendo.
4. People with annual income 250,000~600,000 speak more Sexuality language of sexual function and health type.
5. The frequency of speaking Sexuality language of Min Nan people is significantly higher than other tribal groups.
6. Min Nan people are more familiar with Sexuality language, so the level of sexual innuendo and sex harassment they express is higher than other tribal groups.
(3) The frequency of speaking Sexuality language and the meaning it represents have positive relation. The more Sexuality languages people speak the higher level of sexual innuendo and sex harassment they represent.
【Keyword】: Sexuality languages, Sexuality language types , Sexuality language meaning
|Appears in Collections:||[人類性學研究所] 博碩士論文|
All items in STUAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.