Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
A Study Relationship on Marketing Relationship, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty-An Example of Database Software Industry
Relationship Marketing;Customer Satisfaction;Customer Loyalty;Database;Market Competitiveness
|Issue Date: ||2011-05-26 11:07:40 (UTC+8)|
In order to increase their competitiveness and overall operation efficiency, different industries in the Taiwan region in recent years are having greater demand for using database software for business management purposes, and the question of how to increase the degree of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty in order to strengthen the industrial competitiveness has become an issue that demands immediate attention. Therefore, in consideration of increasing the market competitiveness of the Information Software industry, this research discusses the correlations between relationship marketing, customer satisfaction, and customer loyalty.
The purpose of this research is to discuss the influence of the relationship marketing provided by the Information Software industry on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty. The research subjects of the empirical survey are the users of database software, and questionnaires were used to gather survey samples. A total of 211 valid samples were retrieved, and SPSS 10.0 statistic software was the analytical tool through which methods such as One-Way ANOVA, regression analysis, and path analysis were used to verify the correlations between different variables.
The conclusions reached in this research are as follows:
1. Different customer characteristic variables have significant differences in terms of the cognition of relationship marketing.
2. Different customer characteristic variables have significant differences in terms of the cognition of customer satisfaction.
3. Different customer characteristic variables have significant differences in terms of the cognition of customer loyalty.
4. The degree of relationship marketing’s sub-dimension of the type of social combination has a significant influence on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
5. The degree of relationship marketing’s sub-dimension of the type of financial combination has a significant influence on customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
6. Relationship marketing has a significant influence on customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is high when the relationship marketing provided by the database software company is ideal.
7. Relationship marketing has a significant influence on customer loyalty. Customer satisfaction is indeed an intervening variable between relationship marketing and customer loyalty.
8. Customer satisfaction has a significant influence on customer loyalty. Customers’ loyal to the database software company increases as the degree of customer satisfaction rises.
The above conclusions serve as practical references for the Information Software industry and provide a direction for related future research.
Key words: Relationship Marketing, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty, Database, Market Competitiveness.
|Appears in Collections:||[資訊管理系(所)] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in STUAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.