Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
An Empirical Study of User Satisfaction on Financial Credit Loan Management Information System
Computer Self-efficacy;System Quality;Information Quality;Service Quality;Perceived Usefulness;User Satisfaction
|Issue Date: ||2011-05-26 11:06:37 (UTC+8)|
本研究共以DeLone and McLean(2003)的資訊系統成功模型、Davis(1986)所發展的科技接受模型（TAM）與Bandura 的社會認知理論（SCT）所衍生出的電腦自我效能概念等三大理論為基礎，透過相關文獻來探討「電腦自我效能」、「系統、資訊、服務品質」、「有用性認知」之間的關連性及對「使用者滿意度」之影響。本研究採用問卷調查法，發放紙本共計600份，有效問卷428份，有效問卷回收率71.33%，問卷資料經層級迴歸分析法驗證過，得到以下結論：
Because of the universal of the Internet and digital data, the financial information systems and the behavior mode have been influenced by a great internet sending and information gathering. All information of JCIC (Joint Credit Information Center), financial trade, land administration, and market quotations can be digitized and send on the Internet. Its advantage is convenient, speedy, and space-time limitless. Currently Taiwan financial environment are facing a huge variation, along with the financial reformation, financial holding companies established, and financial liberalization and internationalization also created violent competition in bank business. Because today bank industries incorporation is a tendency, so it is necessary to standardize the data systems. A good financial credit management information system emphasizes not only on the quality of system, information and service, but also on user satisfaction. The system provides important reference statistics for domestic financial industries to make sure credit reference and lone business are quality and efficient.
The research is base on the CSE concept which develops from the information system success model of DeLone and McLean (2003), the Technology Acceptance model (TAM) of Davis (1986) and the Social Cognitive Theory (SCT) of Bandura. It probes the correlation between “CSE”, “system, information and service quality” and “perceive usefulness”, and the influence of “user satisfactions” by consulting references. This study adopts questionnaire investigation. The total copies of questionaire are 600, the effective are 428, and the rate of retreival is 71.33%.The data from questionaires are tested and verified through hierarchical linear model, which lead to the following conclusions:
1. There is significant positive affection between computer self-efficacy and perceived usefulness of information system.
2. There is significant positive affection between computer self-efficacy and user satisfaction of information system.
3. There is significant positive affection between perceived usefulness and system quality of information system.
4. There is significant positive affection between perceived usefulness and information quality of information system.
5. There is significant positive affection between perceived usefulness and service quality of information system.
6. There is significant positive affection between perceived usefulness and user satisfaction of information system.
|Appears in Collections:||[資訊管理系(所)] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in STUAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.