Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
The Research of Female Sex-dream
Shan-Chi Chien;Fang-Fu Ruan
female;sex-dream;viewpoints of sex-dream
|Issue Date: ||2011-05-26 10:25:21 (UTC+8)|
The purpose of this study was to understand the content, causality, influence and viewpoints of female sex-dreams. The researcher gathered information from 8 dreamers and their 28 dreams with qualitative research method and a narrative inquiry. The research finding is described below:
1. Sexual intercourse is the sexual behavior which frequently appears on female sex-dreams.
2. The female dreamers often dream about their lover.
3. Sexual orientation is the main factor influence the female dreamers dream about men or women.
4. It could be happened to female sex-dreams to dream about a ghost.
5. The female sex-dreams bring more positive emotion than the negative one.
6. Most of the sex-dreams come with physical factors, but they are including with expecting of emotion sometimes.
7. The social environment and mental factors would influence the content of sex-dreams more than others.
8. Sex-dreams could be positive to female dreamers’ life, but might nothing happen.
9. The female dreamers share their sex-dreams when they are sure about that it is safe and be trusted when they did that.
10. The female dreamers often take positive attitude toward their sex-dreams. When they take negative attitude toward their sex-dreams, it would be under the pressure of sexual cultural and moralities of contemporary society of Taiwan.
|Appears in Collections:||[人類性學研究所] 博碩士論文|
Files in This Item:
All items in STUAIR are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved.